Windows Media Player (WMP) Remote Control
Vectir provides full Windows Media Player remote control for your mobile phone, tablet or IR remote control.
Vectir allows full remote control of Windows Media Player from your mobile phone, tablet or IR remote control.
Gain control of all main player controls, change tracks, open playlists and adjust the volume. The Vectir
mobile application also allows remote playlist browsing and track selection. To run the Vectir mobile
application you will need an Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry or Java phone/tablet that supports WiFi or Bluetooth.
Windows Media Player Features
- Player Commands
- Play/Pause, Next Track, Previous Track, Forward 10s, Back 10s, Stop,
Toggle Repeat, Toggle Shuffle
- Playlist Commands
- Next Playlist, Previous Playlist, Load Playlist
- Both library playlists and playlists stored in a user specfied directory may be
viewed and opened from a phone running Vectir mobile
- Volume Commands
- Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute, Preset Volume
- Window/Visual Commands
- Toggle Full Screen, Window Min/Max, Close Application