WiFi Remote Control
WiFi Remote Control turns your WiFi enabled mobile phone into a universal PC remote control.
Advantages of using WiFi for remote control instead of Bluetooth include faster response time and greater range. Typically you will be able to remotely control your PC from a distance of up to 45 meters indoors.
- Preloaded control for Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp and PowerPoint
- Browse playlists and select songs
- Control the functions of your favorite media player such as Play/Pause, Stop, Next track, Previous track, volume...
- View song and artist information
- Use your phone as a wireless keyboard or wireless mouse pointer
- Control PowerPoint presentations while viewing the slide information on your phone
- View and control your computers desktop using the Remote Desktop feature
- Control your own custom applications using the Keyboard Control and Remote Profile Visual Designer features
- A mobile phone that supports WiFi and the Java MIDP 2.0 profile
- A PC with WiFi connectivity
- The Vectir PC software installed on your PC